Add images to Property Full Width Slider
How to add images to Property Page
- Go to Admin Panel – Properties – Edit Property
- Click on “Add Media” button in the editor menu
- Click on ‘Upload Files’ link and add photos from your computer
Images should have at least 1600px width and 700px height
- Select the ‘Uploaded to this post” option from the drop-down available to see all the images you’ve uploaded to a property
- Select the order of the photos in the Property Page slider by ‘drag and drop’
- Delete images in the slider by selecting image and clicking on the “Delete Permanently” button available on the image preview bar
- Close the Upload Media panel when you’re done
- Select ‘Featured Image’ from the Edit Property Settings.
Featured Image is always the first image in slider, it shows on Google Maps and on all shortcodes/lists.