• rvanuden
    January 21, 2015 at 6:35 pm #102106

Hello ๐Ÿ™‚

To get wp-residence next to perfect i am looking for some solutions:

1: Can city and area be switched? I live on an island and for us it would be better to just use areas like nort, west east and then after that the cities that are in those areas. Wpresidence is just the other way around. Is it only renaming those fields or will i run into trouble doing that (like the google map stuff and such)

2: Is there a way to get statistics like views and number of times a listing has send out a contact email? One can buy a package but i here every time that they want to see statistics from their own listings. Can this be done?

3: Suppose i have a few agencies with their own agents, every listing should have a reference from the agent. If a visitor uses a contact form and this email arrives in the agency, they want to know who this listing belongs to in an easy way. Can there be an extra field created?

In the title of this post i talk about 3 items but there is a fourth ๐Ÿ™‚
    Do you guys know of a backend solution for real estate agents that can be connected to wpresidence?
    I am talking bout a backend solution for agents where they can put it in owner info, documents, meetings, contacts, everything related to a listing to do their job with a link to wpresidence to upload their properties?

I hope i made myself a lill bit clear ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks in advance

January 25, 2015 at 6:25 pm #102204

January 27, 2015 at 2:43 pm #102241

Thank you for your message.

Sorry for the delay in answering your query, we are pretty busy.

I saw that you opened tickets for the above, we will answer there.

Thank you,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.