• Andrew
    December 24, 2013 at 12:18 am #14506

Hi Anna,

The accordion doesn’t seem to auto indent when it’s a multiline title. Is there a way to move it over?

http://imgur.com/hHvqoLr

Thanks,
    Andrew

Anna
    December 28, 2013 at 9:27 am #15077

Hi Andrew,

I need some info to help.

Can you send me the shortcode (as you’ve added on your theme) so I can test it on one of our test domains?

Thank you
    Anna

Andrew
    December 28, 2013 at 10:39 pm #15164
    [accordion]
    [toggle color="purple" open="no" title="Within the short sale packet presented to the lender, there is a hardship letter that homeowners must provide. How important is this component in causing the lender to approve the short sale?"]
    It is absolutely critical that the homeowner be able to document that they do not have the income or necessary assets to continue making payments on their home. Homeowners must be meticulously honest in documenting and presenting their "hardship case" so they do not implicate themselves in mortgage fraud; mortgage fraud results from inconsistencies between what the homeowner is now representing compared to the information provided at the time of the original mortgage application. This is why it is vital to work with a qualified attorney in the area of pre-foreclosure/foreclosure law during this process.
    [/toggle]
    [/accordion]

Thanks!

Anna
    December 31, 2013 at 9:48 am #15451

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the delay. This has to be fixed by us. Will have an update for you on Jan 2 the latest!

Thank you and Happy New Year!
    Anna

Andrew
    January 2, 2014 at 2:49 am #15742

thank you!

Anna
    January 2, 2014 at 9:30 am #15784

Hi Andrew,

The update 2.02 is at Theme Forest, We added the CSS to fix the toogle arrangement with a long title. If you do the update, it will solve this.

Thank you,
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.