• zaryab.khan
    June 11, 2015 at 12:02 pm #111072

Hi There,

I buyed this theme and i am using booking module, i am using this theme to display the available and booked dates of banquet halls (or convention center or marriage halls). so all these mentioned properties will be available only for single day (i.e for 1 day).

— to block single day for any of these halls, lets say i wnat to book for 1st of july 2015. so i am selecting check in date 1st july and checkout date 1st july. and the date getting blocked or booked successfully..

— but the problem i am facing here is, when i am searching this is not working.

— for example if a user want to view all available halls on 1st july, he select check in date 1st july and check out date 1st july, and submit. the halls which are blocked on 1st of july are also showing up.(which the user dont want)

–when i am booking or blocking any date for any property by selecting, lets say checkin date 1st july and check out date 2nd july. two dates and showing as blocked. which is expected

— and when i am searching any property by selecting checkin 1st july and checkout 2nd july, any property booked on these checkin checkout dates respectively are not showing up in search result (which is expected and technically correct)

— what i am looking is we need to block the date on a single day basis, so check in and check out date will be same, and when the search is performed my user will be selecting same check in and checknout date.

–i selct checkin and checkout 1st july to booked or blocked, when search is performed user select checkin and checkout 1st july, so any property booked on 1st july should not show up in search result..

if any solution related to this scenario wil be highly appreciated..

waiting for your reply..

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    June 26, 2015 at 12:26 pm #113103

Hi Skadmin,
    Thank you for your message.
    We have answered you at this topic in our support system.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.