• danielevz
    August 7, 2015 at 2:49 pm #118836

After making a first selection on the advanced search dropdown , the other dropdowns should auto update. Right now you can get many times to no result page just because of this issue.

For example on the demo site you can select sales (9) and then condos(1) , hit search and you will get a no result page.

The correct way will be to hide the option condos as there is no result or update the number in thies field to zero. If you select rent and then condos you will get the result but not for sales so it should not be present when you select sales.

The advanced search is misleading and it should be a top priority because is one of the reasons users take the desition to buy this great template.

If you will aso like this fix or implemenation please respond with your comments for it to be taken more in count.

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    August 20, 2015 at 9:10 am #120807

Hi danielevz

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message. Also please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you
    Camelia

erwindecoo
    April 26, 2016 at 11:14 am #123778

Hi danielevz

How did you manage this, I have the same problem, here in Europe we have COUNTRY, PROVINCE/STATE, CITY, NEIGHBOURHOOD
    These need all to be connected.

So when you select France that the other popups automatically show the provinces of France and not from Germany.

please let me know, or can you or wpresidence suggesta workaround

thank you

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    May 5, 2016 at 10:30 am #123817

Hi erwindecoo

Thank you for your message.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you
    Camelia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.