• Keren
    July 2, 2014 at 4:29 pm #45103

Hi Anna,

I’d like to be able to approve agents before they can start submitting listings and have been racking my brains trying to figure out how to do this but don’t think it’s possible. After experimenting, it seems using user approval plugins doesn’t work with the theme, so I think we’re going to have to check the agents and their listings after they’ve gone live, not before – am I right? Can you think of a nice way of doing this which doesn’t turn into a horribly manual nightmare?! (worst comes to the worst, they could fill out a form, I set up a new user in the backend with all the details including the new package, I email them their new username and password… but completely unautomated and if the site is successful, nightmarish!!).

Thanks for your help,

July 3, 2014 at 10:18 am #45209

For anyone else wanting to do this, I’ve ended up using this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/confirm-user-registration/ – it plays quite well with the Ajax sign-up on the theme.

July 4, 2014 at 6:55 am #45322

Hi Keren,

Thank you very much for the follow up. I missed to reply yesterday.

I am happy you found the plugin and works. Thank you very much for sharing your idea!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.