• Anna
    November 4, 2013 at 2:17 pm #5726

I have added “Town houses” as a category and “Holiday rentals” as an action . On the advance search box and also the search category bar these titles are a bit longer so the text is not staying inline (Please see image attached). Can you tell me how to fix this pls.

–> Type this CSS in Custom CSS in wp-admin/Theme options/Design:

.checker {
    width: 129px;
    }

I wish to change the title of some of these fields so there are also understandable to Europeans i.e. “County” want to have “County / Provence” shown on the label. Can you tell me how I do that pls? I also would like to remove some of the fields altogether such as “External construction” & “Roofing”

—->We will be changing a little the user dashboard in v1.94 (scheduled to be released today/tomorrow) and the arrangement of items will be a little different since we’re adding membership option. We’ll be also adding drop-down for City and Area in user submission. This is just some info in case you want to wait to make changes in the form.

—->The form itself is in wpestate/libs/templates/front-end-submission.php You can remove elements from there. You can also edit the titles there.

—–>To edit the Taxonomy name (city and area/neighborhood) you need to edit different files, depending on the location. One is the file for user submission given above: wpestate/libs/templates/front-end-submission.php

For advanced search, the file is in wpestate/libs/templates/adv-search1.php

For advanced search sidebar, the file is in wpestate/libs/widgets/advanced_search.php

I hope my answers are helpful. If you need additional assistance please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.