• Kyle
    July 7, 2014 at 2:59 pm #45838

Hey there! I’m loving the WP Residence theme. So good!

How do I change the image size on the Agent pages? The head shots that we’re using are more tall than wide. I’d like to at least square off the sizing.

July 11, 2014 at 7:12 am #46586

Hi Kyle

Thank you very much 🙂 I’m very happy you like the theme.

For the Agent Image size , start in general-settings

add_image_size(‘agent_picture_single_page’, 314, 180, true);

That’s the resize option set by up.

Modify it, regenerate thumbs and then you’ll probably need to edit the CSS elements on that page. After you make the changes, send me a link and if I can help more, I’ll be happy to give a hand.

Thank you!

November 7, 2014 at 4:54 pm #100588

Hi Anna,

What about on the agent list template? i cant find where the resizing options have been set to 265, 163. Any help would be appreciated?

November 11, 2014 at 10:08 am #100628

Hi Anthony

In Agent List page the resize if the same as

add_image_size(‘property_listings’ , 255, 268, true); in libs/general-settings.php

It’s the same rule for Properties List thumbs as it’s the same design pattern (saves space and time).

Thank you

February 13, 2015 at 12:17 am #102812

Hi, Anna

How come I cannot see any changes happen after I changed add_image_size(‘agent_picture_single_page’, 314, 180, true); to add_image_size(‘agent_picture_single_page’, 200, 253, true); in libs/general_settings.php?

What do you mean by ‘regenerate thumbs’? How can I do that?

Btw, can this change be done in the child theme? I’m afraid the theme update will override my changes.

February 13, 2015 at 12:50 am #102813

I used a wordpress plugin ‘Force Regenerate Thumbnails’ to regenerate thumbs, but I still can’t see any changes happen in a page which uses Agents List as template…

Do I need to restart WordPress application in order to make the changes in general-settings.php work?

February 16, 2015 at 10:28 am #102905

The plugin is enough.

If you don’t see results it means you didn’t modify the code as you hope it would work.

I can’t help without seeing what you do.

Send me a screenshot to what image you wish to modify in front end.

Send me wp-admin to check the changes you applied and try a different combination.

Please use our support ticket http://support.wpestate.org/ and please keep in mind that such custom work requests take us a few days to follow up on as it’s free custom work and we do as much as we can in the available time we have.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.