• peacock
    October 20, 2014 at 8:25 pm #100071

Hello Anna,

in the main menu i have two menus highlighted with main color. (in template that color is blue).
    One menu is Home page, which is fine becuase Im looking at the main page and I want to keep the Menu and the page where I am at the moment highlighted.

But I also have another menu highlighted, and thats the menu which has submenus in it.

I would like to change that Menu color to match regular menus without submenus.

October 28, 2014 at 12:18 pm #100361

Hi Peacock,

Please go to Admin Theme Options – Design.

Then play with the colors.

There are some menu colors, but there is a consistency between header and drop-down background.

I recommend to check out the options we have and if you need assistance to do something custom, we’ll try to assist best I can.

Thank you

October 29, 2014 at 10:32 am #100411

Im using custom colors at the moment. I want that only active page is highlighted in green. But instead of that i have 2 green pages in menu, for example this is what it looks like:

so when Home page is my active page, i have Properties menu also highlighted with green. I dont know why, on other pages its not highlighted. is it because its drop-down menu?

October 30, 2014 at 12:13 pm #100434

Hi peacock

Now I understand. GREEN active means you’re on that page. I think you have RESIDENTIAL link as homepage and it shows under Properties. So same link – twice. That is why. You have to remove one.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.