• Marcos
    May 7, 2014 at 11:02 am #35344

Hi, how can i change the information in “bubble” whem i click in the pin? There are, photo, title, category and action, it’s possible to put description field?

thanks,

MSS

Marcos
    May 7, 2014 at 8:33 pm #35415

Hi Ana, no answer?

Anna
    May 8, 2014 at 6:14 am #35485

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the delay.

The modification must be done in JS and PHP. I need a developer’s confirmation before I post the exact files, because this is a sensitive edit. He’s still reviewing this question.

Will try to post a reply later today.

Thank you,
    Anna

crerem
    May 8, 2014 at 6:09 pm #35575

Hello,

the modification is not very easy. You need to be fluent in php and javascript and have some knowledge about Google Maps APi.

First you need to add the info you want into a php array that is “transported” into javascript files. You are doing this into pin-management.php into listing_pins() function

Then in google_map_code.js, google_map_code_home,google_map_code_prop you need to read this array and add the desired detail into the marker .
    You do this in this line
    var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
    position: myLatLng,
    map: map,
    icon: custompin(beach[8]),
    shape: shape,
    title: decodeURIComponent( beach[0].replace(/\+/g,’ ‘)),
    zIndex: beach[3],
    image:beach[4],
    price:beach[5],
    type:beach[6],
    type2:beach[7],
    link:beach[9],
    infoWindowIndex : i
    });

then you need to add these info into bubble – you are doing this in the same files – you are doing this on these kind of instructions

infoBox.setContent(‘<div class=”info_details ‘+extra_adv_class+'” ><span id=”infocloser” onClick=\’javascript:infoBox.close();\’ ></span>‘+info_image+’‘+title+’<div class=”prop_details”><span id=”info_inside”>’+type+” “+in_type+” “+type2+this.price+'</span></div>’ );

Thanks

Marcos
    May 9, 2014 at 10:50 am #35712

I will try, Thanks a lot.

hrenyc
    March 18, 2015 at 5:04 pm #104621

Marcos,

Were you able to implement these changes?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.