• Paolo
    January 3, 2014 at 8:41 pm #16068

Hi Anna,
    I need to make a lot of changes in property details, i.e.: hide the ‘Listing Id’ rather than the ‘Country’ field; modify the ‘Area’ line (btw, what does it mean ‘all’, there?)… and so on. Then I need to change their order too.
    Where I have to go and what’s the file I have to modify?
    Thank you.

January 4, 2014 at 11:43 am #16208

Here again 🙂

Anna, I state to be totally ignorant in PHP but …it seems to me that the changes should be made ​​to the file ‘single-estate_property.php’.

Have I to generate a new singl

e-estate_property.php’s file in the child theme with the new code that I would edit in order to apply changes to the original one and maintain them after subsequent updates? Then, have I to delete the fields that are useless for my needs or have I to change their ‘true’ status into another one? (If yes, in what?). Or… is it better that I wait for your instructions? 🙂

Well, in detail, the main objectives are:

• have a personalized Listing ID instead of the one generated automatically (that might be hidden, being conflicting with the one assigned from agencies);
    • hide the fields Area, County, State, Zip and Country because the site is operating on a single county and without any areas
    • hide the field Neighborhood / Area wherever it appears

Thanks again

January 10, 2014 at 5:38 pm #17860

Hi Paolo,

“all” is created automatically if you don’t select a certain City or Area when you submit the property in front end submission and you let “All Cities” and “All Areas” by default. You can delete that category from wp-admin.

I answered the rest of the comments in the thread. Hope it helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.