• Paolo
    January 3, 2014 at 8:41 pm #16068

Hi Anna,
    I need to make a lot of changes in property details, i.e.: hide the ‘Listing Id’ rather than the ‘Country’ field; modify the ‘Area’ line (btw, what does it mean ‘all’, there?)… and so on. Then I need to change their order too.
    Where I have to go and what’s the file I have to modify?
    Thank you.

Paolo
    January 4, 2014 at 11:43 am #16208

Here again ๐Ÿ™‚

Anna, I state to be totally ignorant in PHP but …it seems to me that the changes should be made โ€‹โ€‹to the file ‘single-estate_property.php’.

Have I to generate a new singl

e-estate_property.php’s file in the child theme with the new code that I would edit in order to apply changes to the original one and maintain them after subsequent updates? Then, have I to delete the fields that are useless for my needs or have I to change their ‘true’ status into another one? (If yes, in what?). Or… is it better that I wait for your instructions? ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, in detail, the main objectives are:

• have a personalized Listing ID instead of the one generated automatically (that might be hidden, being conflicting with the one assigned from agencies);
    • hide the fields Area, County, State, Zip and Country because the site is operating on a single county and without any areas
    • hide the field Neighborhood / Area wherever it appears

Thanks again

Anna
    January 10, 2014 at 5:38 pm #17860

Hi Paolo,

“all” is created automatically if you don’t select a certain City or Area when you submit the property in front end submission and you let “All Cities” and “All Areas” by default. You can delete that category from wp-admin.

I answered the rest of the comments in the thread. Hope it helps!
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.