• mwspano
    October 29, 2014 at 7:27 pm #100428

Hello,

I am looking to change some fields for agents singing up and when they edit their profile.
    The reason for this is instead of agents posting properties I am having Communities post them, so all the fields and verbiage on the login and “My Profile” page needs to be changed.
    Example of what I am talking about is on the sign up and edit profile forms it currently says “First Name” “Last Name” where can I delete those fields and add “Community Name” field so It will show up on the community (Currently Agent) profile?

Anna
    October 30, 2014 at 11:56 am #100433

Hi,

If you are happy with fields and you only want to change the name, you can use POEDIT.

Please see this forum: http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/modify-wp-residence-text-labels-from-english-to-english/

Thank you,
    Anna

mwspano
    October 30, 2014 at 6:52 pm #100468

That is a good trick but I need to add fields as well. Example is “average price per home” “Gated Community” so i need to ad some and change some.

Mike

oscar34
    October 31, 2014 at 9:28 pm #100490

Hi Anna
    I also dont want to use POEDIT to edit the name of an entry in Property Details table, I just want to rename it.
    For example: I want to add a new entry called Number of Living Rooms. And I want to keep Number of Bathrooms. So how can I create that Living Room row on that table in the DB (using admin panel of course).
    And I also would like to change the order of those property detail items.
    For example: At the moment the order of Property Details as this:
    Price:
    Property Size:
    Property Lot Size:
    Rooms:
    Bedrooms:
    Bathrooms:
    but I want to change the order like this:
    Price:
    Property Size:
    Property Lot Size:
    Bedrooms:
    Living Rooms:
    Bathrooms:

Any files to change? Thanx very much in advance.

Anna
    November 3, 2014 at 3:43 pm #100518

Hi,

For Property Fields you have the Custom Fields and you can add what you wish in there – http://help.wpresidence.net/#!/customfields

To change default fields order in front end you must modify PHP (start with libs/listing_functions.php)

To add new fields to my profile – I can only guide you to start with the php template for my profile and follow the code already done so you can add and save. It’s not an easy task. We’d have to write the code to help more.

Thank you
    Anna

oscar34
    November 3, 2014 at 4:07 pm #100526

Hi Anna
    1- My main reason to change the main property details (the section called property details between property address and property features) is because I want to change Bathrooms to Living Rooms. Basically here people do search for properties as bedroom numbers and living room numbers. Noone do search for bathroom numbers. So I would still want to keep the bathroom numbers but I want to add the living room numbers.

2- If its difficult I want to replace bathroom numbers with living room numbers So people can do search as.

So I can still create a custom field called bathroom numbers later on.

3- And also would have been nice to display these in seperate div boxes: Property main details (Price: 200,000,000 € Property Size: 4,000 m2 Property Lot Size: 500,000 m2 Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1)
    and in a different div box the custom fields. How that would be possible?

4- And is it possible to seperate into 2 different custom fields section lets say Property Interior Infos, and Property Exterior Info ?

5- And would it be possible to add custom fields into advanced search box?

Thanx very much

Anna
    November 11, 2014 at 9:16 am #100616

Hi Oscar

I will copy below the private answer and then will close this as it was already completed

Hi Oscar,

Please see below the answers to your questions:

1- My main reason to change the main property details (the section called property details between property address and property features) is because I want to change Bathrooms to Living Rooms.

—>You can do that with POEDIT.

http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/modify-wp-residen

2.Basically here people do search for properties as bedroom numbers and living room numbers. Noone do search for bathroom numbers. So I would still want to keep the bathroom numbers but I want to add the living room numbers.

—>Hope that this exactly as the above. POEDIT should work.

3- If its difficult I want to replace bathroom numbers with living room numbers So people can do search as.So I can still create a custom field called bathroom numbers later on.

–> for us it’s a 5 minute task so it’s not difficult. You can add more custom fields from theme options when you wish.

3- And also would have been nice to display these in seperate div boxes: Property main details (Price: 200,000,000 € Property Size: 4,000 m2 Property Lot Size: 500,000 m2 Rooms: 2 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1)
    and in a different div box the custom fields. How that would be possible?

—> If you wish a design change, send us the new design and we will estimate. The description is not clear to us. But what you see in demo as the default design. More changes needs custom work.

4- And is it possible to seperate into 2 different custom fields section lets say Property Interior Infos, and Property Exterior Info ?

–> This needs custom work.

5- And would it be possible to add custom fields into advanced search box?

–> Yes, we have that. The search you see in demo can have up to 8 boxes, but you need to use the help to customize the search with the options we have.

Help:http://help.wpresidence.net/#!/advsearchfields

Thank you,

Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.