• darkwoods
    May 11, 2015 at 1:46 am #108247

Hi I’m trying to figure out how to make the County/state related to the cities and how how to add them and filtering them.

For example I’m trying to have it like this:

-London
    –West London
    —Barent
    —Ealing
    -County/State
    –City
    — Child Neighborhood
    —- Second Child Neighborhood

But I can see that you have them separated.
    the County/State taxonomy doesn’t have any relation to the the city taxonomy which seems pointless.

I really need this how can I achieve this please?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  darkwoods.
    Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    May 26, 2015 at 2:25 pm #109096

Hi,
    Thank you for your message.
    Please see my reply:
    I recommend you to take as example the relation between our taxonomies State-Area.
    property.php line 967 –

these are the filters and functions used to sort areas by city

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Tie area with city

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

add_action( 'property_area_edit_form_fields', 'property_area_callback_function', 10, 2);

add_action( 'property_area_add_form_fields', 'property_area_callback_add_function', 10, 2 );

add_action( 'created_property_area', 'property_area_save_extra_fields_callback', 10, 2);

add_action( 'edited_property_area', 'property_area_save_extra_fields_callback', 10, 2);

add_filter('manage_edit-property_area_columns', 'ST4_columns_head');

add_filter('manage_property_area_custom_column','ST4_columns_content_taxonomy', 10, 3); 

Hope this will help.

Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you
    Camelia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.