• LMH86
    October 21, 2014 at 11:59 am #100087

Hi Guys

I apologize if this has been covered before.

Is there a way to manually create agents ? i have “Front end registred users should be saved as agents?” set to “No” as i dont want everyone that register’s to saved as agents

So everyone register’s as a user and for the Agents i create them under the “Agents” section and assign the user the “Agents ID”

The problem is on the Agents list, if someone clicks “+ my listings” on a particular agent no listings are shows.

From what i gather that because they registered as a “User” and “Users and “Agents have different databases.

Is there anyway for me to achieve this without everyone having to register as “Agents” so that people can view just the listings for a particular agent.

October 28, 2014 at 1:21 pm #100382

Hi LMH86

Thank you for the comment.

The only way to sync automatically agents and users properties is if they register in front end and the option to create agent profile on registration is set to yes.

Other workaround – update to 3.0 and in each property you can manually assign to user as well. So you can create manually an agent post, and assign to AGENT RESPONSIBLE. This shows in AGent Profile – my Properties.

You can assign the post to a registered user – and the user sees in My Properties – User Dashboard.

Hope this explains well.

Thank you

October 30, 2014 at 3:40 pm #100446

It would be very nice to have a much more straight forward and easy way to change users into agents or vice versa. Maybe a “selector” and “save as”…..?
    Currently the membership and agent user parts of this theme are very very limiting and not very conducive of fully functioning membership and agent functionality.
    Is it possible that you will be adding this feature to easily select and add users as agents from the back end and will you guys be putting more effort into the membership portion in the future?

October 30, 2014 at 4:31 pm #100461

Hi James,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have given admin control to assign properties to users and agents. If he wishes to control in admin – he can do that.

But the agent is a custom post.

User is a subscriber.

They are not both users. So your wish can not be implemented in admin as you describe. In Front end – on registration – we created a “sync” feature so that admin just enabled the option in Membership. That is pretty straightforward to use.

Membership – from our point of view – is pretty strong as well. And now people can pay with STRIPE (CC processor) in WP ESTATE. Soon they will do the same in WP RESIDENCE.

So we do add things 🙂

If you have wishes, share and we will read your feedback. We may not be able to incorporate every wish, but for sure we listen and do the best possible.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Anna.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  Anna.
    October 30, 2014 at 4:51 pm #100465

Thanks Anna! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.