• aromboli
    April 2, 2015 at 8:15 pm #105533

hi all – I’m looking for a developer to do some custom work for my site. Have you worked with someone you can recommend? It would be good to work with someone who knows the theme already.
    Many thanks,

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    April 3, 2015 at 8:36 am #105568

Hi Arturo,
    Thank you for your message
    I don’t know a developer so my advice for you is to post your project on some freelancer sites like http://studio.envato.com

We know clients that have hired programmers from that site.

From our side from our support side we can help you with tips related to how to set up some things in theme and also explain you how our theme works. We can guide you to our help links. For more help please open a ticket on http://support.wpestate.org/.
    Thank you,

April 3, 2015 at 3:18 pm #105587

Hi aromboli, if you write to me a list of the custom you want to do, I tell you if I can help or not, hello.

April 5, 2015 at 4:06 pm #105671

I need someone to add a new Payment Gateway (MercadoPago, Dinero Mail o PayU) for a site in Argentina. Paypal does not work there. I also need to fix all the printing functionalities.

April 7, 2015 at 2:13 pm #105760

about to fix all the printing functionalities, i think there isn’t problem.
    About setting another payment module, sorry but i can’t help you.

Let me know,

June 30, 2015 at 2:59 pm #113586

web.tec I’m looking for some custom work to be done for WP Residence. Map stuff and more. Are you available?

June 30, 2015 at 6:41 pm #113615

hi naturalstate, I should be available from next Monday. Meanwhile, if you want to tell me specifically what you need customization so I organize! Hello. emanuele

August 16, 2015 at 9:13 am #120224

Hello. I am looking for a developer who can help me scale up this theme to run ok at 50,000 properties.

This it what I need

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.