• Joakim
    March 29, 2014 at 8:06 am #29176

Hi

It would be great if a feature could be added to being able to upload drawing/drawings of the object….

Regards
    Joakim

Anna
    March 29, 2014 at 9:06 am #29187

Hi Joakim,

By drawings, you mean like documents?

A client uses this plugin to embed / upload plan floors – Easy FancyBox

He also sent me this CSS which you must use for the embed to show full height. We’ll add this CSS in a future release.

embed {
    height: 100% !important;
    }

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Anna

Joakim
    March 30, 2014 at 6:58 am #29340

Hmm i wonder if that was meant for the same ting..

The thing I am after is that when customers wants to add an object they can also upload a floorplan, just as they do with images.

When displaying the object the floorplan could be displayed as a downloadable link or a minature of it….

Will try it though, but maybe a development issue for you to a fortcoming release? Since agents usuallt tend to want to upload floorplans i mean.

Best regards
    Joakim

Anna
    March 30, 2014 at 12:25 pm #29380

Hi Joakim,

Now I understand.

You were referring to user front end submission form – and the option to add plan floors (images). I assume this needs extra options too (like description?) And a way to list/order images?

I added your idea to the wishlist. I can’t tell you more than that at this point.

If there will be new developments regarding this, I’ll let you know.

Thank you
    Anna

Joakim
    March 30, 2014 at 4:20 pm #29400

GREAT!!!! I must say, your support is a w s o m e. And I am sure that most agents would like this option too 🙂

Anyways, released my version today at http://www.egenbostad.nu and already got 27 likes within the first few hours.

Regards
    Joakim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.