• Paul
    May 3, 2014 at 10:59 am #34673

Hi Anna,

With the featured properties on the sidebar on your homepage is there a way of limiting it to just 10 properties? I only need that amount to display.

I looked at the featured listings widget and it does not have the option to set it to display 10 properties.

Thanks

PAul.

Paul
    May 3, 2014 at 11:00 am #34674

Ideally i would like to be able to display properties based on an area of the city, rather than property from all across the city if you see what i mean.. Better local targeting.

Thanks

Paul
    May 4, 2014 at 10:51 am #34858

If this is not possible is there a widget that displays ‘Featured Listings’ in the same style as the smaller ‘Latest Listings’?

This would allow more properties to be displayed.

Thanks

PAul.

Anna
    May 5, 2014 at 10:25 am #35016

Hi Paul,

The Featured Widget works with the Property ID (so it’s created to work with 1 property at one time) – http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#featured_listing

There is a 2nd Recent Listings widget that shows the most recent properties (but it filters all properties).

I understand you want a widget that shows and filters properties based with more options. We don’t have that I’m afraid. I added this on the future wishlist, because it’s a good idea, but it’s not a feature we can do right or in the next 2 updates.

Thank you,
    Anna

Paul
    May 5, 2014 at 10:31 am #35017

I understand, thank you anyway.

When are you expecting to release the next version?

Regards

Paul.

Anna
    May 5, 2014 at 10:36 am #35019

Hi Paul,

The next update will be in the next 2 weeks. It includes WPML functions and small css fixes.

After this one we plan a large update, with the booking plugin, which will take a few more weeks to be ready. After that we will move forward to next items on our wishlist for core.

Thank you
    Anna

Paul
    May 5, 2014 at 5:44 pm #35075

It sounds great. When do you expect the release the booking plugin version, mid-June?

Thanks

Paul.

Anna
    May 6, 2014 at 7:28 am #35162

Hi Paul,

We hope so 🙂 It’s a large development and timelines can change, that’s why I can’t tell a sure date now.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.