• Paul
    May 3, 2014 at 10:59 am #34673

Hi Anna,

With the featured properties on the sidebar on your homepage is there a way of limiting it to just 10 properties? I only need that amount to display.

I looked at the featured listings widget and it does not have the option to set it to display 10 properties.

Thanks

PAul.

Paul
    May 3, 2014 at 11:00 am #34674

Ideally i would like to be able to display properties based on an area of the city, rather than property from all across the city if you see what i mean.. Better local targeting.

Thanks

Paul
    May 4, 2014 at 10:51 am #34858

If this is not possible is there a widget that displays ‘Featured Listings’ in the same style as the smaller ‘Latest Listings’?

This would allow more properties to be displayed.

Thanks

PAul.

Anna
    May 5, 2014 at 10:25 am #35016

Hi Paul,

The Featured Widget works with the Property ID (so it’s created to work with 1 property at one time) – http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#featured_listing

There is a 2nd Recent Listings widget that shows the most recent properties (but it filters all properties).

I understand you want a widget that shows and filters properties based with more options. We don’t have that I’m afraid. I added this on the future wishlist, because it’s a good idea, but it’s not a feature we can do right or in the next 2 updates.

Thank you,
    Anna

Paul
    May 5, 2014 at 10:31 am #35017

I understand, thank you anyway.

When are you expecting to release the next version?

Regards

Paul.

Anna
    May 5, 2014 at 10:36 am #35019

Hi Paul,

The next update will be in the next 2 weeks. It includes WPML functions and small css fixes.

After this one we plan a large update, with the booking plugin, which will take a few more weeks to be ready. After that we will move forward to next items on our wishlist for core.

Thank you
    Anna

Paul
    May 5, 2014 at 5:44 pm #35075

It sounds great. When do you expect the release the booking plugin version, mid-June?

Thanks

Paul.

Anna
    May 6, 2014 at 7:28 am #35162

Hi Paul,

We hope so 🙂 It’s a large development and timelines can change, that’s why I can’t tell a sure date now.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.