• CesarZ
    August 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm #61297

Hi Guys, i have translated to Spanish the Theme but my units are wrong, i want to use only square meters. the units menu don’t work with the translation and create a confuse in the theme, showing text “metros cuadrados” but for symbols shows “ft^2”.
    So i want change it manually.
    How can i do this??

Anna
    August 12, 2014 at 8:15 am #61666

Hi Cesar

I am so happy you posted here. I have been emailing you like crazy and you didn’t get any of my replies.

There is a small code change that needs to be done in 2.05 if you translate “meters”. I can do that in 5 minutes. I just need wp-admin access. Can you email it to me?

I am receiving your messages. You are not receiving mine.

So either use a different email address and email me at annapx0909@gmail.com wp-admin access.

Or email me access from the same address and I will post here when I am done.

In 3.0 we’ll have an update for this as well.

Thanks!
    Anna

CesarZ
    August 13, 2014 at 5:42 pm #62392

Sent it !!

Thank U.

Anna
    August 14, 2014 at 7:24 am #62714

Hi Cesar

It’s done!

I also added this CSS in Custom CSS

To make the categories and icons show in 1 line:

.checker {
    width: 149px;
    }

To align the open icon with the spanish text:

#openmap:after {
    right: 90px;
    }

Selected to not show the small map on homepage so if you have SLIDER on homepage there is no “ENLARGE MAP” message – i did that from here http://istandinmobiliario.mx/wp-admin/themes.php?page=libs/new-theme-admin.php&tab=mapsettings

If you need more help, let me know!

Thank you again,
    Anna

CesarZ
    August 14, 2014 at 4:00 pm #62884

it’s great !!!
    Thank you for all your help, i’m very happy with the theme.

THANK YOU !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.