• jonathan
    October 8, 2014 at 5:59 pm #99806

Hello anna,
    Thank you for the version 3 update! I am very greatful for all your hard work. so far one problem I have noticed is the front end edit property does not update the slider size if i make a change to it. The admin area can make changes fine, but the users and realtors with their own login can not. is their some code i need to change in front-end-submission.php ?

Anna
    October 10, 2014 at 10:32 am #99871

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for the comment. I just double checked and the small slider is saved in 3.0 in front end submission, on submit and edit, on booking and non booking submission form. We actually added this fix in 3.0.

Maybe your update was incomplete? Can I test as well please? If I can test please send us wp-admin url, username and password at http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you,
    Anna

jonathan_b
    October 14, 2014 at 3:59 pm #99965

Hi anna, I will create an admin user for you. But I also found that this happens on your demo site as well. do you think its my computer thats the problem. I dont think so, but then again maybe?

Anna
    October 14, 2014 at 4:18 pm #99966

Hi Jonathan

Yes please. I just tested again just booking demo this time and when I publish the property it’s with small slider ๐Ÿ™‚ If you test on demo the same, then tell me the steps. I tested edit and save and was ok. I don’t understand why we have different results.

Thank you
    Anna

jonathan_b
    October 14, 2014 at 4:38 pm #99967

Let me ask you this. When a person selects to publish a new property as a small slider, can they later go back and change it to full slider? This is what Im trying to accomplish. new published properties from front end are no problem. But editing an existing property’s slider does not update. this is what I get on my site and on your demo site.

jonathan_b
    October 14, 2014 at 4:40 pm #99968

oh and where do i send you the temp user and pass for my site?

Anna
    October 14, 2014 at 4:44 pm #99969

Hi Jonathan

๐Ÿ™‚ I didn’t understand you’re changing from small to full slider after publish. Will test tomorrow but if you say that is a issue, it means we need to fix this. We’ll confirm tomorrow.

Thank you for the follow up and for the details.

Thank you
    Anna

jonathan_b
    October 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm #99970

Thank You! you are so kind and professional. I love your commitment to your customers!

Anna
    October 16, 2014 at 9:22 am #100007

Hi Jonathan,

This will be reviewed by my partners for 3.0 If you wish to follow up on status – please send me a reminder here next week.

Thank you
    Anna

jonathan_b
    October 16, 2014 at 2:33 pm #100010

ok thank you.

the only reason this is a concern for me is because we deal with realtors who at first may have small low resolution photos. these photos look better on the small slider. However, later on they may get higher quality photos that they upload and want to change it to the big slider. but currently users can not change the slider size from front end. only admin can change slider size from back end.

Thank you again anna!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.