• Joakim
    February 28, 2014 at 11:59 am #24305

Hi there

Is it possible to change from Grid view to List view when displaying properties?

My thought is that when visitors lists properties they are interested in a bit more then only the aqctual photo right from the start, instead of them now having to enter each individual property for slightly more info like “price”, “size”, “rooms” and maybe a few other parameters….

Would maybe be a development thing for you that will make this there even better 🙂

Regards
    Joakim

Joakim
    February 28, 2014 at 12:00 pm #24306

forgot to mention that I mean right next to the inmage instead of under it.

Anna
    March 2, 2014 at 1:22 am #24472

Hi Joakim,

We tried to do this, but the design of the AJAX filters didn’t accommodate list/grid nicely, so we gave up the idea for now. In the future, we’ll reconsider it. Maybe we create a second properties list template.

At this moment, we’d like to focus the attention on other features, but thank you very much for the suggestion. It helps to know what features are the most interesting to our clients.

Thank you,
    Anna

yourapple
    August 6, 2014 at 9:08 am #58921

Hello, Anna,
    First of all – great work, I really like it!
    I have the same problem as TT have. I need to show properties with list view first, instead of grid. Can you help me?

Anna
    August 7, 2014 at 11:43 am #59490

Hi yourapple,

I don’t know how I can help. It’s all changing CSS for current view and make it show in grid. You need to know CSS to find the classes in browser preview, update and test. it’s a lot of work.

If you’re familiar with CSS, use the My Properties list as inspiration.

It’s the best I can guide you. I have never done this so I can’t help more without actually doing the code.

That would have to be estimated as custom development – and, if interested, for quotes please email me at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.