• Anna
    October 17, 2014 at 11:07 am #100018

Hi Anna,

With site has large of number properties, it’s very good when show number of properties on Advanced Search. But with new site maybe not good for see!

So, Would you mind if tell me how to hide these?

Solution before 1.12 theme version

In help-functions.php at line 862 there are 4 functions

wpestate_get_action_select_list, wpestate_get_category_select_list, wpestate_get_city_select_list and wpestate_get_area_select_list.

In each function you have something like

remove it from all functions

FireShot Screen Capture #1169 - 'Edit Themes ‹ Samplea — WordPress' - samplea_wpresidence_net_wp-admin_theme-editor_php_file=libs_help_functions_php&theme=wpresidence

After this remove the  below code from all functions

How to hide number

Solution after 1.12 theme version

If you want to remove that information you need to change several functions all located in help_functions.php

for wpestate_hierarchical_category_childen , at line 1735 remove this piece of code (‘.$counter.’)

Same piece of code needs also to be removed from all the above functions

for ex on wpestate_get_action_select_list

you have

$categ_select_list .= ‘<li role=”presentation” data-value=”‘.$categ->slug.'”>’. ucwords ( urldecode( $categ->name ) ).’ (‘.$counter.’)’.'</li>’;

and you need to remove (‘.$counter.’)  (is at the end of the string and appears 1 time per function)

February 26, 2015 at 3:47 pm #103771

In categories other code
    line 1184

$categ_select_list     .=   '<li role="presentation" data-value="'.$categ->slug.'">'. ucwords ( urldecode( $categ->name ) ).' ('.$categ->count.')'.'</li>';

after removal of the code is still number remain 🙁

February 28, 2015 at 10:19 pm #103820

I have the same problem. I managed to get rid of all the numbers but categories still show the count.

March 5, 2015 at 9:17 am #103959

Hi guys

We did the screenshots and made the changes ourselves to test for you. It’s updated here http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/how-to-hide-number-from-each-field-on-advanced-search/

March 12, 2015 at 2:06 pm #104321

Hi Anna,

Can You please advise me how to acieve the opposite, i would like to get the count of properties in a specific Neighborhood. How to get the count based on the name of the neighborhood which i extracted..? This number would not be shown on a page which has advanced search on it.. Do I have to create a new function or can I use an existing one like: pestate_get_county_state_select_list ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.