AnnaSeptember 11, 2014 at 9:24 am #80638
2. How can I replace the fields like “Type Bedrooms No.” with dropdowns like city, type, etc.
–> there are several places where you need to do that
–> for map search you need to change – templates/advanced_search_type1.php
—> for widget you need to change widget/advanced_search.php
–> for shortcode you need to change libs./shortcodes.php – function wpestate_advanced_search_function at line 370
these are the input field that can be replaced with select
< input type="text" id = "adv_rooms_shortcode" name="advanced_rooms" placeholder="'.__('Type Bedrooms No.','wpestate').'" class = "advanced_select form-control" >
< input type="text" id="adv_bath_shortcode" name= "advanced_bath" placeholder= "'.__('Type Bathrooms No.','wpestate').'" class="advanced_select form-control" >
More useful resources:mnajahNovember 23, 2014 at 5:55 pm #100847
Hello, i would like also to know how to change text boxes into dropdown select for Bedrooms/Bathrooms type No i.e instead the user put a number, he would have instad a dropdow list with :1, 2,3, 4+…it’s urgent please helpchopperplDecember 5, 2014 at 9:56 am #101051
Is there any chance to get an answer to mnajah’s question?
Thxsinclair.realtyDecember 19, 2014 at 2:05 am #101306
1. Is there going to be a reply to mnajah’s post on “NOVEMBER 23, 2014 AT 5:55 PM #100847” –
“Hello, i would like also to know how to change text boxes into dropdown select for Bedrooms/Bathrooms type No i.e instead the user put a number, he would have instad a dropdow list with :1, 2,3, 4+…it’s urgent please help”
2. How do you add more custom dropdown options to the theme?
strongeagleJanuary 6, 2015 at 11:54 am #101587
- This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by sinclair.realty.
I would like to do this, too. Number of bedrooms in drop-down would ideally include 0 or studio:
ValerieAnnaJanuary 8, 2015 at 8:35 am #101614
This change is complex. We gave a direction – but in general this implies hard coding the search you have and not use custom fields anymore. If anyone needs a custom search different than what is possible – we can only estimate as custom development and we will need to know:
– which search you wish modified (options: search type 1, 2, 3, 4, search widget, search shortcode, search mobile)
– a screenshot of the new search and the new fields
– the values of the new dropdowns
– and if these dropdowns have to be added in admin/front end submission
Please open a custom development ticket with your request on our support forum – http://support.wpestate.org/
EXTRA NOTE: we cannot take new custom work orders at this moment.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Anna.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.