• ayalamac
    December 24, 2014 at 11:17 am #101424

What are the shorcodes attributes to do this? … I tried all examples you see below and none of those worked.

[container_content title="" border="" (class="test" class:test id="test" id:test) ] TEST[/container_content]

December 26, 2014 at 3:19 pm #101457

Hi ayalamac

The shortcode you create manually is not coded so that’s what it doesn’t work.

What do you wish to do exactly? maybe I can guide you to the php files to add in there the html code you want to modify.

Thank you

December 31, 2014 at 2:34 am #101521

Hi, what I want is being able to style the container later with CSS. I tried different ways to give the container an ID or a class but I couldn’t.

December 31, 2014 at 7:51 am #101528

Hi ayamalac,

Unfortunately I still don’t understand what part of the theme you wish to style. But any class or ID has to be added in code (the php files) if you wish to style them.

And you need to know how to follow the code to arrive at the element you wish to style, keeping in mind that shortcodes – are global. So the style you add is global.

Thank you

January 1, 2015 at 12:33 am #101545

Ok, what I want is styling ANY container that I had created. Do you mean that there is not anyway to give an ID or CLASS to any given container created by shortcode?

This is a container created in WP Estate…

[container_content title="" border=""]

How can I give an ID or CLASS to it? Or where can we edit the shortcode container to add that feature? with the attribute border="" I can define border style and I need to be able to style or refer to any container. I can create a DIV inside the container but I don’t want that many nested DIVs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.