• Lamere
    April 26, 2014 at 8:02 pm #33437

Hi,

I wanted to know if how I can include a second sidebar? The theme gives me the option of choosing one or the other, but say I wanted to have 2 on 1 page, what could I do? I would like to add a 2nd side bar to the left side on my home page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anna
    April 28, 2014 at 3:29 pm #33754

Hi Lamere,

Thank you for the question. We only have 1 sidebar, but you can use extra plugins like Visual Composer to add a 2nd one.

Hope this helps.

Thank you
    Anna

Lamere
    April 29, 2014 at 8:11 am #33940

Hi Anna,

I looked up “Visual Composer” but it’s not quite what I’m looking for. Im curious, the theme gives me the option of having the sidebar show up on either leftside or rightside of the page, but there is no way to make it so that it shows up on both sides of the home page? I’m afraid to try & edit the code, I wouldn’t want to break anything. http://norcalwestrealty.com

Anna
    April 30, 2014 at 7:10 am #34123

Hi Lamere,

WPESTATE doesn’t support 2 sidebars (only 1 per page). And we don’t have the option to add a widget in the body.

The only plugin I know that can add widgets in the page is Visual Composer. But there can be other free plugins as well.

I can show you the link from a client who made something similar with dsIDXpress search widget on homepage. But I can email you the link at annapx0909@gmail.com

All he did was play with CSS. You can’t brake anything with that, as you can use CUSTOM CSS to test your work and not modify the theme in any way.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.