• man.o.man
    January 1, 2015 at 3:24 pm #101546

Hello Anna,

I am thinking of buying either your WP Residence theme or WP Estate theme. I would like to know if the following can be accomplished with either one of your themes, without any customization:

1) I am not a real estate agency, nor an agent, nor a realtor, or any other type of real estate professional. I simply want to build a real estate portal where anyone can submit properties for sale, for rent, etc.

2) I want my real estate portal to be an international site, thus allowing members, when submitting a listing

– to choose the currency from a drop-down list
    – to choose the country from a drop-down list
    – after choosing a country, to be able to choose the state/province from the next drop down list, then to choose the city from the next drop-down list, then to choose the neighborhood/village/subdivision, etc from the next drop down list, etc. (of course I would have to fill in the list of countries, states/provinces, cities, neighborhoods, etc.

Which one – Estate or Residence – should I even consider to begin with, or is either theme not the right one for me?

thanks in advance.

man.o.man

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.