I am thinking of buying either your WP Residence theme or WP Estate theme. I would like to know if the following can be accomplished with either one of your themes, without any customization:
1) I am not a real estate agency, nor an agent, nor a realtor, or any other type of real estate professional. I simply want to build a real estate portal where anyone can submit properties for sale, for rent, etc.
2) I want my real estate portal to be an international site, thus allowing members, when submitting a listing
– to choose the currency from a drop-down list
– to choose the country from a drop-down list
– after choosing a country, to be able to choose the state/province from the next drop down list, then to choose the city from the next drop-down list, then to choose the neighborhood/village/subdivision, etc from the next drop down list, etc. (of course I would have to fill in the list of countries, states/provinces, cities, neighborhoods, etc.
Which one – Estate or Residence – should I even consider to begin with, or is either theme not the right one for me?