• Margaret Thompson
    April 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm #31425

Hi Anna —

Great theme! Thank you.

I recently purchased your theme WP Estate and have activated it for my client at http://www.gongloff.com

I am a bit confused about how to get the IDX listings to show up in the header map. I have the IDX listings widget activated in the sidebar, but the listings don’t show on the map on the home page or my “IDX” page.

Right now, I’m just using the demo listings that come with the trail of dsIDXpress to make sure everything is working. The demo listings in the sidebar are for California but the header map is of NYC with no listings appearing.

I have checked out the dsIDXpress help page as well as the dsIDXpress info on the WP Estate demo and the Themeforest support forum, and I still can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

April 16, 2014 at 7:04 pm #31565

Hi Margaret,

Please see my email.

Thank you

May 27, 2014 at 3:49 am #39146

Hi Anna I have the same question. Can you please post how to add the IDX information to the header map publicly?

Thank you

May 27, 2014 at 12:19 pm #39196

Hi Shane,

You have to add 1 property from wp-admin/properties.

The property must be attached to at least 1 category or action and must have an adress on the map. Publish that property.

Then add the IDX listings widget on the sidebar where you wish to show pins from IDX. This workaround works only for that widget listings.

If you need my help please send me wp-admin link, username and password at annapx0909@gmail.com

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.