• Raul
    March 11, 2014 at 11:09 am #26018

Hello Anna,

I would like to know if you can tell me how to avoid uploading pictures less than 1600×700 (if the pic is less than that or its size is e.g. 300×3000 the listing picture will mess the whole thing) For what can I see, you post the property and then check the size of the picture. I have been testing and testing but the thing is that if the upload is after the posting, when I reject the picture because its size, it will post it no matter what (without the image)

Also, try to improve the img upload method, because if someone uploads a picture of 100Gb, despite WordPress will reject it, the upload will happend.

Thank you very much and keep working on this theme, we are about to finish our company thanks to you!

March 11, 2014 at 4:06 pm #26058

Hi Raul,

You can also use this plugin to resize images after upload to a maximum height.

Resize Image After Upload – http://wordpress.org/plugins/resize-image-after-upload/

This way, no matter how big images are when uploaded, they’ll be saved in the size you set in this plugin.

Hope this helps!

March 11, 2014 at 6:03 pm #26068

The problem is not with big images, the problem is with the tiny ones.

March 11, 2014 at 10:37 pm #26102

SOLVED: despite I couldnt find a way to force users to upload an image above 1600×700, I found a way to avoid that pictures on listings deform the page.

You should create a class in style.css like this:
    height: 157px;
    width: 220px;

and add that to the shortcodes.php where says lazyload

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.