• Paolo
    January 2, 2014 at 8:23 pm #15869

Hi Anna, I followed your suggestions about image heigth. I mean to put…

#post figure img {
    height: 200px

in the child theme. Well, it works! Now I have no more unalligned thumbnails in the home, and this is great.

However, the problem of scaling to a 4:3 ratio remains in the inner pages, i.e.: http://www.cercoiltetto.com/properties/broni-villa-signorile/. As you can see (please, forget the quality of the provided picture!!!) the original, unsuitable size dominates.

Do you think that even here it would be possible to force WP to cut the picture with a 4:3 aspect ratio?
    Thank you in advance

January 3, 2014 at 10:03 am #15978

Hi Paolo,

Go in the original theme style.css (these are in core so next update won’t overwrite them)

line 5036 – replace the 2 declarations with these ones

margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;
    max-width: 670px;
    max-height: 365px;
    position: absolute;
    background: #ffffff;
    box-shadow: 3px 5px 13px 0px rgba(29, 29, 29, 0.2);
    margin-left: -90px;

.info_details img{
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    max-height: 280px;

Thank you

January 3, 2014 at 8:33 pm #16067

Perfect, thank you Anna. I changed them all in the child theme: problem solved.

February 24, 2014 at 10:52 pm #23974

Hi Anna,

I want to add 2 dropdown menus in the Advanced Search widget for prices.

Currently there is your default ‘type price’ option only. I want to replace these with dropdowns. I understand that I will manually need to enter prices in a php file somewhere for them to be called into the search mechanism.

Is this possible with this theme?

Thank you.

February 25, 2014 at 3:15 am #23994

Hi Paul,

I understand what you need. But we don’t have this option (dropdown custom field).

We can do this as custom development, but you’d have a custom advanced search of your own (this won’t be used with the Custom advanced search as it works now).

If you want more info about this custom development, please email me for details.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.