• bawilson311
    December 19, 2014 at 6:00 am #101311

Is there a way I can import multiple properties at once? Perhaps using a .csv file?

December 21, 2014 at 4:52 am #101333

Anna has mentioned here in the forums that WP Import All Plugin can accomplish this. It starts at $99 and more if you need extras. But it looks really powerful. And they have some great video tutorials.

It can grab data from an XML or CSV file. I’m planning on using this feature to dynamically add scraped content to this theme.

I have a scraper (Visual Web Ripper) that scrapes a government website for real estate properties, images, and multiple fields and then saves it to my server as an XML file. I’m then going to use WP Import All to grab this data and add properties. You can set WP Import All to be set to a schedule via a cron job if you need. So I’m going to synch the WP Import All to run right after my Scraper does. Multiple people here have indicated that the plugin works well with this theme.

I’m hoping that I can also use this plugin to import Agents. I have hundreds of Agents and would hate to add them manually.

December 27, 2014 at 12:41 am #101472

Thanks for your reply this was very helpful I’ll check it out!

December 31, 2014 at 1:16 pm #101541

Thanks for the follow up 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.