• Juan Carlos Matin
    August 4, 2014 at 12:05 pm #57791

Hi I have installed the plugin Ubermenu 3.0, but does not integrate with the theme. Please could someone tell me if this plugin works with WP theme Estate or how to integrate it with the theme. Thank you so much.

August 7, 2014 at 9:06 am #59441

Hi Juan

I’ll close this topic as we have already discussed about this by email.

We haven’t tested this plugin and without exact instructions and a test it’s difficult to advise how and if it works.

Thank you

jerry clinebell
    August 9, 2014 at 2:10 pm #60495

Hi Anna

I was looking forward to reading your reply to this post as I too am wanting to add the UBER mega menu plug-in. Will you please advise as to the ability to integrate the (or any) mega menu plug-in into the theme?

Thank you.

August 11, 2014 at 7:53 am #61172

Hi Jerry,

I haven’t worked with this plugin or any other mega menu.

If the plugin developer has documentation support for how to integrate, I can help by guiding you where the files are in our theme. I assume files like header.php needs to be modified and add their own menu. But without exact specs from developer, that’s all I can do (assume).

if you have a plugin and you have the info, email it to me and I will advise from there.

Thank you

Seven Z
    August 27, 2014 at 2:17 pm #69088

I asked in UberMenu forums and got this:

“Yes, the issue here is residual styling from the theme’s #access nav element. What you’ll want to do is use Manual Integration to move the menu outside of the #access element so that the theme’s styles don’t interfere with UberMenu.

I also recommend switching back to a standard skin while you’re getting things integrated.”

I’ll try it now on my own.

@anna: Is it possible to u code the integration of ubermenu to your theme with this information?

Seven Z
    August 27, 2014 at 2:36 pm #69096

Well, so i don’t really know where to add the code:

<?php ubermenu( ‘main’ , array( ‘theme_location’ => ‘primary’ ) ); ?>

added on top of header_media.php because header-php always opens in .rtf? broken?

So the ubermenu appears and working fine, but the theme-menu is also there, so 2 menus.

Anna if u could say use where to insert that code that would be great.

August 28, 2014 at 8:28 am #69588

well i need to replace the theme menu, so where can i find the wp_nav_menu?

August 28, 2014 at 9:22 am #69615

To add the Ubermenu PHP code you must edit one for the header php files in the theme. In WPESTATE there are 5 versions.

Add something like this

Edit in in header.php

< ?php endif; ?>

September 4, 2014 at 8:42 am #74616

With UBERMENU you may have a JS conflict between this plugin the Google Maps API JS files from out theme. To solve this, follow these instructions from plugin developers:

You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

To disable UberMenu’s include of the Google Maps API, you can go to the UberMenu Control Panel > General Settings > Assets > Load Google Maps API.

Now everything works fine!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.