• Antonio
    January 3, 2014 at 11:25 am #15989

    Hello Anna,

    I have a little problem, I have updated .po language file the first time by Poedit.
    I have changed language settings in wp-config.php.
    It works!

    Now, however, by modifying the file again,when I send it to wp-content/themes/wpestate/languages ​​/ folder, the language of the site is not updated.
    You can see this page: http://www.avellinocasa.com/aggiungi-annuncio/
    For example I can’t update “size in square..”


    January 3, 2014 at 2:10 pm #16003

    Hi Antonio

    I understand. It’s a small edit. There is a space in the source file and the translation is not picked up.

    Please send me wp-admin and if possible ftp credentials. I’ll sort this out quickly. You can email me the details at annapx0909@gmail.com

    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.