• Anna
    August 30, 2013 at 7:12 am #3376

1. Logo position

The default CSS that influences the logo position is this one. You can modify margin-top to align your logo with the menu. Add the new CSS to Admin – Theme Options – Design – Custom CSS. Write ‘!important’ for each new line to make sure that the new css is updated. You must also make sure that Custom Colors is set to YES. (please see screenshot).

.logo {

width: 190px;
    float: right;
    margin-top: 39px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    }

Gladwyn Lewis
    September 8, 2013 at 4:40 pm #3441

Hi I am trying to position the logo on the left hand side of the page.

I’ve used the following.

.logo {

width: 190px;
    float: left;
    padding-left: 10px;
    }

Gladwyn Lewis
    September 8, 2013 at 5:13 pm #3442

Also the style of the logo is this http://www.eminentprop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/EP_LogoM.png

I need this to fit in the right hand side, without reducing the size of the logo. Would appreciate your help in this matter.

Anna
    September 9, 2013 at 10:49 am #3444

Hi Lewis,

To change the position of the logo to left, you must also change position of the menu to right.

These are the lines to be added in Custom CSS – Theme Options – Design:

#access {
    display: block;
    float: right;
    margin: 0px auto;
    margin-top: 50px;
    }

.logo {
    width: 167px;
    float: left;
    padding-right: 10px;
    }

Your logo seems much higher than the header height. I’d like to see it on the website to play with margins in preview so that I can offer my directions about what values should the margin-top have.

Please let me know if you can give me access (right now it says under construction).

Thank you!
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.