• pmaldonado
    November 23, 2014 at 10:11 pm #100848

When i add a new property and i don’t fill map coordinates, the property no matter what shows on the map but in just random location (actually in the equator, this location is for each property added without map coordinates)

How would i go to make this properties so that they do not appear on the map???????

November 24, 2014 at 10:23 am #100851

Hi pmaldonado,

Thank you very much for the comment.

The theme is built with location for the properties (always). If you don’t fill in the location, the map adds one automatically. Properties can not be excluded from the map if they are published.

You can just remove the map entirely. On Property Page there will always be a map, but there are 2 situations (in header or in slider). You can remove the map in slider by removing the icon for map through CSS.

Do you wish that CSS? Let me know.

Thank you,

November 24, 2014 at 7:36 pm #100861

Hi Anna, yes i would like to have that css please.

What about making the next and prev buttons to skip a location? Is there anyway to do that? ..In that way i would add the same map coordinates to each property i would like to “exclude”. But actually they would just have a coordinate in some place not visible to the visitor of the site unless they zoom out in the map really far.

November 25, 2014 at 10:15 am #100865

CSS is this:

#slider_enable_map {
    display: none;

As for the map, I am afraid there is no easy way to do what you wish. The map we have always shows all properties. And each property has a pin.

Thank you,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.