• galia
    August 3, 2014 at 4:55 am #57169

hi, how can I set the map coordinates for the category pages?
    Thanks!

Anna
    August 4, 2014 at 8:48 am #57734

Hi Galia

The category pages start with the address of the last property in list.

There is no way to edit that page as it’s created automatically by WordPress, so we implemented the above feature.

Thank you,
    Anna

galia
    August 4, 2014 at 1:07 pm #57809

ok, is there a way to at least set the zoom for this map? if you look at this page: http://www.as-group.co.il/projects/property_category/%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%98-%D7%91%D7%A9%D7%99%D7%95%D7%95%D7%A7/ you can see the map show the entire globe… Alternately, can you advise me how to change the breadcrumbs so that they point to my category page instead of the auto-created one?
    Another question – I am trying to set one pin for a certain combination of category and action and another pin for a combination of the same action with a diferent category. Unfortunaqtely I am unsuccessful – when it is the same action, it only accepts the same pin for all combinations of that action and all categories… please help…

Anna
    August 4, 2014 at 4:33 pm #57886

Hi Galia

Zoom for that page is set from Theme Options – Google Maps Settings – Default Map Zoom – help http://help.wpestatetheme.org/#googlemaps

Alternately, can you advise me how to change the breadcrumbs so that they point to my category page instead of the auto-created one?

–> The breadcrumbs is coded in breadcrumbs.php If you know what changes to make, that is the file. I can’t guide you further I am afraid.

Another question – I am trying to set one pin for a certain combination of category and action and another pin for a combination of the same action with a different category. Unfortunately I am unsuccessful – when it is the same action, it only accepts the same pin for all combinations of that action and all categories… please help…

–> I am a little confused. In Admin – Pin Management you have a pin input for each category, each action and each category+action combination. A property should be added to 1 category and/or 1 action max. And the correct pin will be assigned.

If you have more problems, please send me wp-admin and more details about where to look.

Thank you
    Anna

galia
    August 30, 2014 at 8:36 pm #71399

hi Anna,
    Thank you so much for your help and patience 🙂
    My projects are entire buldings (each with several appartment types) and I am using actions as number of rooms so that each project might be connected to several actions but allways to only one category (in my case, the categories are “sold”, “future” or “in marketing”).
    I tried to upload a different pin to the combinations, example:
    4 rooms + sold = gray pin
    4 rooms + in marketing = red pin
    after saving the settings I see that the same pin (gray pin) is entered in both combinations. It will not accept 2 different pins.
    I am satisfied with entering pins only by category but when I entered only those fields I see on the map that only projects that are NOT connected to ANY action receive pins on it.
    If you need the login info I am happy to send by e-mail but I fear you will have a hard time with the site as the installation is in hebrew…
    thanks again!
    galia

Anna
    September 5, 2014 at 1:03 pm #75623

Hi Galia

If the website is in Hebrew – I think the problem is that you need a theme update where we fixed saved pins in Hebrew and non latin words. Was done in 1.031

Please update the theme to latest version (we have the option to leave user dashboard just for save property).

Video tutorial – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glLmo9J3rgs

If after this pins still don’t save, send me wp-admin by email. Will find a way to help. But I strongly believe it’s that fix.

Thank you
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.