• eirikv
    October 10, 2014 at 2:23 am #99863

Hi,
    Since I have the option to let users get a paid membership (choose a listing package),
    does it make some sort of membership level, so it’s possible
    to hide/show information on the site, based on membership level?

Example: If I make a custom field, would it be possible to hide that field on the
    frontend for all others than users with a certain membership(s)?

AND

If a certain membership, they are able to see the contact information of a property
    before a booking is made, even when it’s chosen to hide it for regular users

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  eirikv.
    Anna
    October 10, 2014 at 11:13 am #99877

Hi Eirik,

Please see my answers below:

Since I have the option to let users get a paid membership (choose a listing package),
    does it make some sort of membership level, so it’s possible
    to hide/show information on the site, based on membership level?

–> Hide/show info is not a feature developed. Membership is strictly for submission property (number of properties user can submit and number of properties user can make as featured)

Example: If I make a custom field, would it be possible to hide that field on the
    frontend for all others than users with a certain membership(s)?

AND

If a certain membership, they are able to see the contact information of a property
    before a booking is made, even when it’s chosen to hide it for regular users

—> This must be reviewed as custom work and it’s intensive development. If you wish us to give some directions on possible costs, please open a custom development ticket here http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you,
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.