• eirikv
    October 10, 2014 at 2:23 am #99863

Hi,
    Since I have the option to let users get a paid membership (choose a listing package),
    does it make some sort of membership level, so it’s possible
    to hide/show information on the site, based on membership level?

Example: If I make a custom field, would it be possible to hide that field on the
    frontend for all others than users with a certain membership(s)?

AND

If a certain membership, they are able to see the contact information of a property
    before a booking is made, even when it’s chosen to hide it for regular users

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  eirikv.
    Anna
    October 10, 2014 at 11:13 am #99877

Hi Eirik,

Please see my answers below:

Since I have the option to let users get a paid membership (choose a listing package),
    does it make some sort of membership level, so it’s possible
    to hide/show information on the site, based on membership level?

–> Hide/show info is not a feature developed. Membership is strictly for submission property (number of properties user can submit and number of properties user can make as featured)

Example: If I make a custom field, would it be possible to hide that field on the
    frontend for all others than users with a certain membership(s)?

AND

If a certain membership, they are able to see the contact information of a property
    before a booking is made, even when it’s chosen to hide it for regular users

—> This must be reviewed as custom work and it’s intensive development. If you wish us to give some directions on possible costs, please open a custom development ticket here http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you,
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.