• naturalstate
    April 21, 2015 at 7:18 pm #106855

I just bought my second version of this theme for another real estate site. I’m wanting to charge members a small monthly fee to view properties nationwide. It’s my understanding that the membership functionality is only for people who want to submit listings to our site. There is no built in functionality to give webiste users the ability to signup and pay for a monthly access to view properties. Is that correct?

If WP Residence does not have this available, can you recommend a plugin that would work well with the theme?

I used S2 Member on my last WP Residence site to allow users to get a user name and password and be added as an actual wordpress user, allowing me to restrict certain page content and to have this streamlined with Mailchimp email list. But in order to do that, I had to disable WP Residence features like saving favorites, and being able to login with Facebook, Google+, etc. I would like to have those features enabled this time, but still need a way to incorporate a paid monthly user fee and to be able to export or synch the new user database for email marketing.

Any ideas?

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    June 11, 2015 at 11:17 am #111054

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message. Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Regrading to the above query unfortunately we don’t know any plugin that can do what you wish.
    It is possible with custom work but the theme will be modified. It is not simple to block anyway to access a property page.

Thank you,

August 27, 2015 at 7:02 pm #121895

Hi naturalstate-
    Did you find a solution to this?
    I have the same need for membership to view properties.

September 7, 2015 at 4:21 am #123121

I personally use this premium plug-in, works well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.