• Nick
    March 10, 2015 at 10:25 am #104195

In wpresidence/libs/help_functions.php, wpresidence/libs/shortcodes.php, wpresidence/libs/widgets/advanced_search.php, wpresidence/templates/advanced_search_type1.php, wpresidence/templates/advanced_search_type_half.php and wpresidence/templates/adv_search_mobile.php there are missing spaces between currency and prices. For example:
    $price_slider_label = $currency . number_format($min_price_slider).' '.__('to','wpestate').' '.$currency . number_format($max_price_slider);
    It should be:
    $price_slider_label = $currency.' '.number_format($min_price_slider).' '.__('to','wpestate').' '.$currency.' '.number_format($max_price_slider);

March 10, 2015 at 12:13 pm #104205

Hi Nick

Thank you. Space can be added only in the currency field. Will write this down to review later on though.

Also – these tickets are helpful and I thank you for sharing your feedback. But what I can do is write them on a review list. What I cannot do is follow up with you after we go over your comment and make our assessment. For that we use our private ticket support system – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you

March 10, 2015 at 12:35 pm #104208

Yes, please add this to your review list. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.