• Nick
    March 10, 2015 at 10:25 am #104195

In wpresidence/libs/help_functions.php, wpresidence/libs/shortcodes.php, wpresidence/libs/widgets/advanced_search.php, wpresidence/templates/advanced_search_type1.php, wpresidence/templates/advanced_search_type_half.php and wpresidence/templates/adv_search_mobile.php there are missing spaces between currency and prices. For example:
    $price_slider_label = $currency . number_format($min_price_slider).' '.__('to','wpestate').' '.$currency . number_format($max_price_slider);
    It should be:
    $price_slider_label = $currency.' '.number_format($min_price_slider).' '.__('to','wpestate').' '.$currency.' '.number_format($max_price_slider);

Anna
    March 10, 2015 at 12:13 pm #104205

Hi Nick

Thank you. Space can be added only in the currency field. Will write this down to review later on though.

Also – these tickets are helpful and I thank you for sharing your feedback. But what I can do is write them on a review list. What I cannot do is follow up with you after we go over your comment and make our assessment. For that we use our private ticket support system – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you
    Anna

Nick
    March 10, 2015 at 12:35 pm #104208

Yes, please add this to your review list. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.