• tystra
    February 12, 2015 at 9:41 am #102784

I have noticed a few things when viewing the half map half list page on a mobile device (iPhone 6 in my case):
    – The properties look fantastic and a LOT better than the regular property listings (on this page they are centered, large, and minimal space on either side), but the regular listings still have a lot of space around them and are left aligned. Any way to add this view to the regular listings pages?
    – Also, is there any way to get the advanced search and the map itself to show up on mobile when viewing the half map half list page? Currently both of these get hidden on mobile when viewing the half map half list page(this would make that page awesome on both mobile and desktop)
    – Would it be possible to make the gallery for a single property swipeable on mobile instead of having to click the left and right arrows?
    – Lastly, are there any plans, or any way to get a list view when viewing on mobile that the user can switch back and forth from (for example: small pic left aligned, with just price, location, features)

Thanks for any information or help.

February 17, 2015 at 2:09 pm #102952

Hi Tyler,

This will be answered in the ticket that you have opened.

Thank you,

May 8, 2015 at 4:29 am #108004

I find it frustrating that I stumble across the same questions someone already posted, but the answer is buried in a private ticket!

Can you please answer more questions (like this one) in a public forum?

May 20, 2015 at 3:03 pm #108844

i would like to know the answer.. and for other questions.
    why the useful answer is not made available in the support forum.?

May 21, 2015 at 10:35 am #108883

Hi guys

For reasons we have no control over – BBPRESS forum on this theme has locked threads to registered users only – after the first post. We tried all we could – but no setting worked.

If you want direct client support – please use our private support system here – http://support.wpestate.org/ We do not receive always in our emails the comments you post here and we can miss them. If you wish to see solutions shared by other clients – in internal forum – the registered account is needed.

We do our best to post custom solutions in the first thread so everyone can see. But because it’s a thousands post forum we cannot edit all of them.

Thank you for understanding.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.