• UdonCondos
    May 28, 2015 at 5:33 pm #109422

We are currently using Estate v2.05. I would like to see more condo/apartment building features such as:

– Ability to assign a condo/apartment unit to a building via a drop-down box
    – Single pin (icon) displayed per building
    – Click on single icon and get listing of all units in that building
    – Copy from existing listing to create new listing (i.e. template)
    – Search by condo/apartment building
    – Condo/Apartment building information/details template pages (i.e. Branded brochure style presentation of buildings and/or “sub-site-ish” way of presenting just the units in a building)
    – Ability to monetize the “sub-site” by charging condo/apartment buildings for use of Branded booking capabilities (I think something like this is available in Estate 3.00?)
    – Communications between the building and a renter (for example) would be branded and appear to be from the condo/apartment building. Such functionality could then be monetized by offering a complete booking portal subscription to condo/apartment buildings.
    – Ability to invoice and collect rental payments (I know – I am getting greedy, right?) 😉

Thank you for considering the above requests.

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    July 2, 2015 at 11:31 am #113917

Hi UdonCondos,
    Thank you for your message.

We will add this to our wishlist.

Notice that we have a really long list and we analyze the suggested features in order, so we cannot promise when it will be review and if it will be added in the theme.

Thank you,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.