• mi000001
    November 24, 2014 at 9:18 pm #100862

I created the “My Properties” page with template “user Dashboard” but the my properties in not showing up on the menu once a user is logged on. Please check it out and let us know.

November 25, 2014 at 2:59 pm #100869

If you wish to do it:
    Go to Admin – Appearance – Editor – look for user dashboard search result page in theme files list (it is with user_dashboard_) – and in title add User Dashboard Saved Results (now it is User Dashboard).
    That will solve this.
    You may need to edit My Properties page and select again the User Dashboard template.
    And create another page with the User Dashboard Saved Results page.

If you wish our help, please open a ticket in our ticket system http://support.wpestate.org/ and provide wp-admin credentials.

Thank you,

November 25, 2014 at 4:01 pm #100885

Thank you, it worked. but i have a question to clarify…

i changed the template you mentioned by replacing its title to be “User Dashboard Saved Results” from what it was “User Dashboard”

I updated My Properties page to the “User Dashboard” template and now it is showing up in the menu for logged in users… however here is the question:

What is the “User Dashboard Saved Results” template for and where to use it? if I create a page with this template, the page does not show up on the user menu for logged in users… what is its purpose? (or am I missing anything?)

Thank you!

November 26, 2014 at 8:58 am #100897

Hi mi000001

In 1.07 you have a search box in MY PROPERTIES with auto-complete from all the properties submitted by user. Create a page with the User Dashboard Search Results template and that page will show the results from this new search.

Thank you

November 26, 2014 at 5:41 pm #100906

Thank you, it works fine, nice feature…

May 18, 2015 at 2:56 am #108735

Hi Anna, good evening. What a nice theme.
    But I have some issues about user menus…

I changed the page titles to:

My Properties List -> Meus Imóveis (user_dashboard_search_results template)
    My Profile -> Meu Perfil (user_dashboard_profile template)

And they no longer appear in the user menu.

How do I get them re-appear in the menus?

Thanks for help!!!

May 18, 2015 at 7:56 am #108743

Hi juxco.mg

If you only changed page title (from page – edit page) and the custom page template disappeared it means you have a duplicate theme install (theme in theme) and first you need to make a correct theme install. Second you need to edit pages and save the custom page templates again.

To confirm if you have a wrong theme install – we need to have access to FTP (wordpress files). And we would need also wp-admin to check theme custom page templates.

Please send us these information in our private support system – http://support.wpestate.org/

In general use this forum only for public information – if you need theme support, please use our private support system.

Thank you

May 18, 2015 at 4:20 pm #108762

Ok Anna , I’ll open a ticket in the Private Support System . Thank you for your quick reply.
    Good afternoon and good work !!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.