• Paul
    March 1, 2014 at 11:59 am #24378

Hi Anna,

On the ‘My Profile’ page where the user can see the packages available, i want to edit the text on the packages that show on the right sidebar.

At present the package detail is shows in one sentence such as ‘1 Month Featured Listing / 100 GBP / 1 Month’.

I want to split this into 2 lines so that the heading shows above the price and duration. If you look at the package you should see what i mean.

I also want to edit the text below that so instead of ‘Listings of which’ I want it to say ‘listing with’.

I have spent 30 minutes searching through each php file for relevant text but just cannot find the file i need. Please help!

March 3, 2014 at 3:15 am #24668

Hi Paul,

The translation can be done in POEDIT (‘Listings of which’ I want it to say ‘listing with’)

The package details are taken from the theme automatically. The code that does that is in

libs/templates/user-profile.php ~line 191

'.get_the_title().' - '.$pack_price.' '.$currency.' / '.$billing_freq.' '.show_bill_period($biling_period).'

print''.__('Unlimited','wpestate').' '.__('listings of which','wpestate').' ';

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Anna.
    March 3, 2014 at 1:05 pm #24745

Many thanks Anna.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.