• Paul
    March 1, 2014 at 11:59 am #24378

Hi Anna,

On the ‘My Profile’ page where the user can see the packages available, i want to edit the text on the packages that show on the right sidebar.

At present the package detail is shows in one sentence such as ‘1 Month Featured Listing / 100 GBP / 1 Month’.

I want to split this into 2 lines so that the heading shows above the price and duration. If you look at the package you should see what i mean.

I also want to edit the text below that so instead of ‘Listings of which’ I want it to say ‘listing with’.

I have spent 30 minutes searching through each php file for relevant text but just cannot find the file i need. Please help!

Thanks

Paul.

Anna
    March 3, 2014 at 3:15 am #24668

Hi Paul,

The translation can be done in POEDIT (‘Listings of which’ I want it to say ‘listing with’)

The package details are taken from the theme automatically. The code that does that is in

libs/templates/user-profile.php ~line 191

print'

';
    print'

'.get_the_title().' - '.$pack_price.' '.$currency.' / '.$billing_freq.' '.show_bill_period($biling_period).'

';
    if($unlimited_listings==1){
    print''.__('Unlimited','wpestate').' '.__('listings of which','wpestate').' ';

Thank you
    Anna

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Anna.
    Paul
    March 3, 2014 at 1:05 pm #24745

Many thanks Anna.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.