• fabvon
    January 29, 2014 at 7:39 pm #20420

Another payment gateways like they do here:

To start, a bank Transfer option would be very good for customers who are not familiar with Paypal.

January 30, 2014 at 1:54 am #20439

Hi Fabvon,

Thank you for the idea. For the moment we will leave only PayPal as payment, as it has support for all we’ve built so far (membership, recurring, one time payment). Other merchants can be added,as custom development.

Thank you again,

January 31, 2014 at 5:19 am #20558

WoCommerce brings the rest, you can add free and paid plugins to wocommerce instead of adding independent payment methods

February 1, 2014 at 3:11 am #20646

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the comment. I don’t know very well Woo Commerce coding, but I’m sure that it would require a lot of work to integrate Woo Commerce into our paid listing and membership system (which we built from 0 ourselves).

The idea is good, maybe we will analyze it, but for sure I can’t make any promises as we have other items we’d like to work on first.

Thank you

February 17, 2014 at 9:16 pm #23466

anna felicidades excelente theme
    eres muy linda <3

May 23, 2014 at 3:39 pm #38626

I would like to 2nd this as a great addition to your theme & would love to see it added as a future developments.

There is so much that can be add once WooCommerce is installed as they develop so many add on’s, I’v used there plugin to Xero ( my cloud accounting package) save so much time.

Kind Regards

July 14, 2014 at 5:06 pm #47338

Well, I agree that would be really nice to add some other gateways 🙂
    For example in Poland only small amount of people got Pay Pal, mostly people uses bank transfers – which is more comfortable for them 🙂

And there are some plugins for wordpress shop (woo commerce) that have implemented this type of payments – przelewy24.pl, transferuj.pl, payu.pl

August 7, 2014 at 11:11 am #59476

I agree for integration WoCommerce to the theme! It’ll help admin site can integrate more payment getway. Such as, Bank transfer, and many more payment getway!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.