• glauco
    February 21, 2015 at 5:24 pm #103646

Any media uploaded to a Property goes into the header slider. This is fine if the media is a photo, but what about if I want to add a link to a PDF within the description field (say, a home report document, which here in the UK is normal for estate agents to provide) using the Media upload function? I now have a blank square in the slider linking to the PDF, which looks terrible.

Any solution?

Thanks

Roxana
    February 23, 2015 at 12:26 pm #103662

Hi Glauco,

Please see this video tutorial about adding PDF files: http://wpestate.org/wp-residence-admin-user-attach-pdf-file-property/

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more support.

Thank you,
    Roxana

glauco
    February 23, 2015 at 4:45 pm #103666

Ok, I followed the steps shown in the video but on my site the result is not the same. I don’t even have an area with number of views and attached documents below the header. Instead, what I end up with is an empty slide in the slideshow, so the template is treating the PDF as an image and trying to add it to the slideshow. I am using WP Estate 3.0, not WP Residence. Is that why?

Roxana
    February 24, 2015 at 1:06 pm #103689

Hi Glauco,

I’m sorry, I did not noticed that you have WP Estate. For WP Estate, PDF cannot be added.
    Maybe we can help, but only with custom work.
    We will add this on our wishlist for a future update, but since we have a really long list we cannot promise when and if it will be added.

Thank you,
    Roxana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.