• naturalstate
    May 16, 2015 at 6:12 am #108683

Is it possible to have property #s update dynamically in other fields while changing pulldowns in advance search?

So when I select the first custom category pulldown in advance search I want it to change the numbers of what is available in the state category and other search fields pulldowns. Right now, it’s very misleading because when someone selects Category A, the numbers for the State are still the same and showing for All Categories.

So someone isn’t fully aware if there is an actual property available in the that state for the selected category. Is there a way to change this? And how hard or how serious of custom work would this be?

Here is a screenshot

If my earlier description doesn’t make sense, let me re explain it with this image.
    So the category “HUD” is selected in pulldown menu, there are 600 of these properties.
    But if you look at the state “AK” its says there are 44 of them. But this is not true. There are 44 properties total in “AK” in “All Categories”. What I want to happen is that when I select a Category like “HUD” all other pulldown menu numbers will update so that they will all be accurately reflected.

Is this possible?

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    July 2, 2015 at 11:26 am #113915

Hi naturalstate,

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message. Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

Related to your above request I am afraid this is not something that we can control. This is something related to WordPress.

Please see this help for how to remove numbers: http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/hide-number-category-property-advanced-search-wp-residence/
    Client support is here – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you

July 5, 2015 at 6:26 am #114234

When creating either page style, make the “Next Page” style the same as the one you create.Changing the format of page numbers.The Statistics page in the document’s Properties (File > Properties) If you do not know the total number of pages in advanc.

Property Management

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Abigailbowker.
    August 7, 2015 at 2:42 pm #118834

This will be a great implementation. Actually the advanced search does not update automaticly after the first dropdown is selected so the other dropdowns will get you to no result page easily. For example you select first sales (9) then select condos (1) and you will get a blank page just because the other dropdown did not update with the previous selection.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.