• richard
    February 3, 2014 at 1:02 am #20917

Hi, We are using the Small Header for the property listings pages, and the pretty photo does not act as it does here:

On the version we use, the enlarged image doesn’t allow scrolling through images, you have to close and re-open each one. Was this part of the recent update?

I’ve done a fair bit of tinkering with the code now, and nervous to just update theme, can I just use the updated prettyphoto.js ?

February 3, 2014 at 1:55 am #20926

Hi Richard,

Yes, it’s the latest update that you see on the demo. We added the slider in pretty photo in 2.03

Actually, prettyphoto.js was not modified 🙂 We modified other .js files. I don’t have the specific list.

I recommend to make a backup of your theme locally, then try updating just the js files.

Let me know how it works.

February 4, 2014 at 5:42 am #21038

hey, it went mostly pretty smooth..

I’m new to wordpress so the bit’s i had to recode I did a little smarter the 2nd time round. My clients just wanted to slim down some of the content, and instead of commenting out code, I just display:none with css a few times. And fixed the ajax .js stuff, which seems of that its a problem for me and no one else..

otherwise its shaping up well, and clients are very happy 🙂 thankyou.

February 4, 2014 at 6:15 am #21047

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the follow up. I’m happy you managed to do the update. If the clients are happy, that’s very important 🙂

Keep up the good work!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.