• richard
    February 3, 2014 at 1:02 am #20917

Hi, We are using the Small Header for the property listings pages, and the pretty photo does not act as it does here:

http://themeforest.net/item/wp-estate-real-estate-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/5042235?ref=annapx

On the version we use, the enlarged image doesn’t allow scrolling through images, you have to close and re-open each one. Was this part of the recent update?

I’ve done a fair bit of tinkering with the code now, and nervous to just update theme, can I just use the updated prettyphoto.js ?

Anna
    February 3, 2014 at 1:55 am #20926

Hi Richard,

Yes, it’s the latest update that you see on the demo. We added the slider in pretty photo in 2.03

Actually, prettyphoto.js was not modified πŸ™‚ We modified other .js files. I don’t have the specific list.

I recommend to make a backup of your theme locally, then try updating just the js files.

Let me know how it works.
    Anna

richard
    February 4, 2014 at 5:42 am #21038

hey, it went mostly pretty smooth..

I’m new to wordpress so the bit’s i had to recode I did a little smarter the 2nd time round. My clients just wanted to slim down some of the content, and instead of commenting out code, I just display:none with css a few times. And fixed the ajax .js stuff, which seems of that its a problem for me and no one else..

otherwise its shaping up well, and clients are very happy πŸ™‚ thankyou.

Anna
    February 4, 2014 at 6:15 am #21047

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the follow up. I’m happy you managed to do the update. If the clients are happy, that’s very important πŸ™‚

Keep up the good work!
    Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.