• Tolga
    July 15, 2014 at 1:17 pm #47557

I’ve 2 problems with users/agents:

I prefer not to save registered users as agents (Front end registred users should be saved as agents? = NO)

Users which are only home/property seekers (are not agents) use only favorites option. (They will never submit property) so at their “My Profile” page there is no need for “add new property” and “my properties list”

If i want to create an agent i turn on “Front end registred users should be saved as agents?” option, create agent account from front end, and then disable the option. By this way Agent profile generates automatically and connects to user account.

But when i assign a property to an Agent (created from front-end) Agent can’t see this property from My Profile page. (I think the problem is the property )

kind regards.

July 17, 2014 at 10:32 am #47996

Hi Tolga,

I understand what you mean, but I am afraid the theme doesn’t have 2 user levels. We only have 1.

And you can have 1 user level which is just user and now he can submit properties/save properties.

Or 1 user level which is just user and has an agent post created at registration.

In one of the next updates we will add an extra option to the current user (that is to not show My Properties and Add New Property if those pages are not created). But will still be 1 user.

So, if you need 2 user levels, both registering and managing their accounts from front end (one agent with all pages we have now, one user just with profile and save favorites), that has to be developed. And both to manage their properties from front end I assume.

We also have to do this:
    – update register with the 2 options (user or agent in menu, widget, shortcode, modal box)
    – update user menu profile (header, widget, shortcode, user dashboard)
    – update admin

If you wish us to help with a quote, please email me.

Thank you,

July 18, 2014 at 12:36 pm #48260

Thanks for your answer Anna,

Show/hide “My Properties” and “Add New Property” will be enough for me in short term. Waiting for the update.
    As you know i have growing customization list 🙂 In a few months i am going send the list to you.

August 6, 2015 at 2:26 pm #118683

Dear Anna,

is this topic from Tolga solved? Becouse I can not find these options.

Thanks for great work you have done, I enjoy using wpresidence!

Best Regards, Tom

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    August 7, 2015 at 11:03 am #118803

Hi tommi
    Thank you for your message.
    Actually the agents are not displayed if user dashboard pages are not created.
    Help for user dashboard pages: http://help.wpresidence.net/#!/user
    Notice that in theme exists only one level registration that are users with subscriber level.

Please use our support system if you need our help and a faster answer.
    Support system: http://support.wpestate.org/
    Thank you,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.