• Tony
    June 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm #41698

Hi Anna,
    I think there is a problem with the css of the profile image circle. When uploading a profile image, size 160×160 as *recommended, the photo appears to align centered with the “upload profile Image” button, but the circle which overlays the profile images is aligned to the left edge of the button, causing a perfectly centered profile image to be very offset inside the circle.
    Thanks,
    Tony

Tony
    June 11, 2014 at 5:01 pm #41706

BTW, I just added myself as an agent and uploaded a featured image, which I seem to have guessed correctly is my “agent” profile image. This image circle is properly aligned. Not sure if this image circle uses the same CSS as “Users” image circle or not.

Anna
    June 12, 2014 at 4:58 pm #41921

Hi Tony,

I still need to test this to advise. I will follow up tomorrow.

Thank you
    Anna

Anna
    June 13, 2014 at 5:35 pm #42118

Hi Tony,

The image uploaded from front end and the one attached as featured behave differently.

In admin it should be 120 x 120

In front end, it must be min 160 and it resizes automatically.

I will test to see the best resize, if that should be changed in user submission.

We’re now testing the new theme version and this will be on the test list as well.

Will let you know my findings.

Thank you
    Anna

Anna
    June 24, 2014 at 7:06 am #43842

Hi Tony,

We haven’t made any change about this behavior in 2.05 as it’s working as originally designed. The featured image in admin and in front end have different size requirements because it was required to be that way for the featured image submitted in front end to be saved as user profile image in the user contact form.

We fixed the CSS reports you emailed in the other post. The new theme is available on Theme Forest – Downloads menu.

Thank you and let me know if you need my help.

Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

'
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.