• Laurent
    August 27, 2014 at 1:30 pm #69076

Hello,

Love the theme, working on it.

I don’t have much properties though, so if you visit my homepage tomcondos.com/corev you’ll see the thumbnails are very large, how can i have them be normal squares just like on the demo site?

Thanks,

Anna
    August 28, 2014 at 7:24 am #69547

Hi Laurent,

Thank you very much for purchasing the theme. To get the result you wish you must do this:

Edit the page and in the shortcode ask 4 properties and then list them on minimum 1 row

Ex:

[container_content title=”Recent Properties” border=””][recent_items type=”properties” category_ids=”” action_ids=”” city_ids=”” area_ids=”” number=”2″ rows=”1″ link=”type link”][/recent_items]
    [/container_content]

You must have at least 4 properties that exist and match your settings in this shortcode.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you
    Anna

Laurent
    August 28, 2014 at 2:39 pm #69763

Hi Anna, thank you for the reply.

I don’t understand, what if I only have 2 offices for rent for example? Why can’t they still display properly?

Is there a fix for this? I don’t have 4 properties of each category just yet…

Anna
    August 28, 2014 at 3:25 pm #69787

Hi Laurent,

What exists now – fills in the entire content based on your number of properties.

You listed 2 properties in shortcode adn the shortcode aligns 2 properties in the full width container.

Specify 4 properties and than the container will be divided into 4 columns, making room for 4 properties.

The design automatically changes based on the number of properties selected.

Hope it helps explain.

You have the right design for e 2 properties typed in the shortcode.

If you wish images with smaller width you need to change the number of properties in the shortcode, as I explained above.

It may work without you having to do more than that. Just try and let me know.

Thank you
    Anna

Laurent
    August 28, 2014 at 4:08 pm #69809

thanks for the prompt reply!

I put 4 in the number now and they show the right size but for example for offices and apartments they show the 2 one on top of each other (on 2 rows instead of 1) yet in rows i put 1…

is there any way to have display side by side…

thanks

Laurent
    August 28, 2014 at 4:12 pm #69810

Also, is there a way to remove the bathrooms and bedrooms icons from offices instead of it showing 0…

thanks

Anna
    August 29, 2014 at 7:42 am #70295

Hi Laurent,

About question 1 – that’s normal considering how we designed the theme. Do you have an URL to work in preview and see if I can help just you to align differently properties? I may have other ideas (like use a column shortcode).

So please email me wp-admin access at annapx0909@gmail.com and I’ll help today.

About question 2 – that’s not possible by category. But I can remove globally. Would that help?

Thank you
    Anna

Laurent
    August 29, 2014 at 2:36 pm #70497

Hi Anna, I sent you an email.

No, please do not remove globally for the time being.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.