• Laurent
    August 27, 2014 at 1:30 pm #69076

Love the theme, working on it.

I don’t have much properties though, so if you visit my homepage tomcondos.com/corev you’ll see the thumbnails are very large, how can i have them be normal squares just like on the demo site?

August 28, 2014 at 7:24 am #69547

Hi Laurent,

Thank you very much for purchasing the theme. To get the result you wish you must do this:

Edit the page and in the shortcode ask 4 properties and then list them on minimum 1 row

[container_content title=”Recent Properties” border=””][recent_items type=”properties” category_ids=”” action_ids=”” city_ids=”” area_ids=”” number=”2″ rows=”1″ link=”type link”][/recent_items]

You must have at least 4 properties that exist and match your settings in this shortcode.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you

August 28, 2014 at 2:39 pm #69763

Hi Anna, thank you for the reply.

I don’t understand, what if I only have 2 offices for rent for example? Why can’t they still display properly?

Is there a fix for this? I don’t have 4 properties of each category just yet…

August 28, 2014 at 3:25 pm #69787

Hi Laurent,

What exists now – fills in the entire content based on your number of properties.

You listed 2 properties in shortcode adn the shortcode aligns 2 properties in the full width container.

Specify 4 properties and than the container will be divided into 4 columns, making room for 4 properties.

The design automatically changes based on the number of properties selected.

Hope it helps explain.

You have the right design for e 2 properties typed in the shortcode.

If you wish images with smaller width you need to change the number of properties in the shortcode, as I explained above.

It may work without you having to do more than that. Just try and let me know.

Thank you

August 28, 2014 at 4:08 pm #69809

thanks for the prompt reply!

I put 4 in the number now and they show the right size but for example for offices and apartments they show the 2 one on top of each other (on 2 rows instead of 1) yet in rows i put 1…

is there any way to have display side by side…

August 28, 2014 at 4:12 pm #69810

Also, is there a way to remove the bathrooms and bedrooms icons from offices instead of it showing 0…

August 29, 2014 at 7:42 am #70295

Hi Laurent,

About question 1 – that’s normal considering how we designed the theme. Do you have an URL to work in preview and see if I can help just you to align differently properties? I may have other ideas (like use a column shortcode).

So please email me wp-admin access at annapx0909@gmail.com and I’ll help today.

About question 2 – that’s not possible by category. But I can remove globally. Would that help?

Thank you

August 29, 2014 at 2:36 pm #70497

Hi Anna, I sent you an email.

No, please do not remove globally for the time being.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.