• inversores
    May 8, 2015 at 2:06 pm #108052

Hi Anna, I am new to WP Residence, trying to make it work.
    I have been looking into the forum how to post a new property to facebook when is created in the system.
    I don´t know if the theme lonely support this function or I have to install a 3rd party plugin.
    I have read about publizice from jetpack but I could not make it work. I think I have to create a custom type. Maybe you already solve this situation and you could give me some orientation.

Thanks a lot,

May 8, 2015 at 9:41 pm #108083

Hi I found out the solution:

Using Publicize from Jetpack we have to add ‘publicize’ into the supports array in the properties php file

below an example
    ‘supports’ => array( ‘title’, ‘editor’, ‘publicize’, ‘wpcom-markdown’ ),

May 21, 2015 at 1:27 pm #108889

Hi Inversores,
    could ypu explain me your solution to post automatically a new property on facebook?
    Thanks a Lot.

Camelia Support Team - WP Estate
    May 26, 2015 at 12:27 pm #109088

I am sorry for the delay – but we did not get this message. Please use our support system if you wish our assistance – this is a general interest forum where clients can share their custom solutions if they wish to.

We haven’t made this before but some clients shared some tips about this: http://wpestate.org/forums/topic/facebook-and-twit

Here is a copy from 1 client:

Don’t need a plugin, both Facebook and Twitter get updates through your RSS feed, you just need to set it up. For Twttier it’s called Twitterfeed app, not sure about FB, but think it was social RSS.

Works like a charm and it’s free.

Here is a comment from a 2nd client:

– publicize from jetpack
    – headliner.fm
    – dlvr.it

These are copied from that forum.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.