• RobK
    October 6, 2014 at 6:17 pm #99665

Hi Anna,

I’ve just recently purchased WP Estate V3 & I really like it. I’ve just started to configure it to get the basics up & running. I’ve followed all the tutorials & have all the front end submission pages set up, however when I have just done a test submission the property page does not display. This happens whether I have ‘direct submission by user’ & ‘Admin Approval’ setting checked.

I’m also having trouble changing the label ‘Zip’ to ‘Postcode’ on the front end property submission form. I followed your instructions of replacing the word in the two .php files but it did not work for me.

Also, Is there a way to remove the ‘Listed In’ drop-down box in the Select Categories box as my site will only be dealing with rented accommodation.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

regards

Rob

RobK
    October 6, 2014 at 6:19 pm #99666

PS.. my apologies for the double post. I filled in the form but when I submitted it said i wasn’t logged in, but I see its posted it anyway … oops

Anna
    October 7, 2014 at 11:37 am #99700

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the message.

From the description – for item 1 I can guess there is some cache plugin. I need to check myself.

For translation – for sure works, but to know what you did and how to help you I need to check your settings.

And for the remove 2nd option, you’d need to modify PHP – submission templates. I can look for the exact file and send to you.

In order to help you, please open a support ticket here http://support.wpestate.org/ All tickets are private. So you can send me your FTP and wp-admin without worries. Will answer all three after I have the chance to take a look at your settings.

And no worries about duplicates 🙂

Talk soon
    Anna

RobK
    October 7, 2014 at 11:49 am #99702

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your prompt attention.

I think I have solved this just now as I too thought that there must be some plugin or cache issue. As I was only a day into the site development, I just did a clean re-install of the theme & the property is now displaying 🙂

There are some very minor modifications (inc the two listed above) that I would still like some advice on so if its okay to ask when I have the site more developed would that be okay?

thanks again

Rob

Anna
    October 7, 2014 at 2:13 pm #99727

Hi Rob,

Glad you found the cause easily. About small changes, we’ll help as much as possible. We always do that. Just please open a ticket here for support – http://support.wpestate.org/

Thank you
    Anna

RobK
    October 7, 2014 at 5:51 pm #99731

Thanks Anna,

I’ll be in touch soon about the minor modifications

🙂

Rob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.